This is a new adventure

Friends have suggested that I start a blog, a place where I can share my reflections on a lifetime of theatre-going. Theatre-going and opinion-sharing are nothing new to me; some may even say that I overindulge in both. 

Living in the DC area means that I have easy access to a number of outstanding professional theatres, as well as a reasonable proximity to New York and all that it offers. I am hopeful that in my retirement I can be more flexible in when and where I go. 

In addition to my current experiences, I'm sure I will reminisce about past theatre-going experiences over the past 60 years or so. 

This may also be a place for dialogue where we can engage in discussions about all of our theatre-going experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cambodian Rock Band, Kreeger Theatre, Arena Stage, Washington, DC

The Bridges of Madison County, Signature Theatre, Arlington, VA

POTUS, Fichandler Theatre, Arena Stage, Washington, DC